Life after work and the trips of a lifetime

"We are judged by what we finish, not by what we start." - Anonymous

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "Woo hoo! What a ride!..attributed in this form to either Maxine Cartoon or anon

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bike reviews

I think Bike Reviews must have been reading my last post!

I've been doing some steady km's this week both indoors and out.  I've taken note that the day I stopped work was the last day of half way decent weather.....what power!  Since that day its been cold, wet and windy and I've been riding in all 3...just to familiarise myself with riding in less than clement weather.   Looking at the forecast for Sicily..it seems pretty much as it is here.


I've also been checking out how to order my usual coffee, which is long black with cold milk on the side and have come up with the following....no doubt if its wrong someone will tell me..please(!), but I got it from a blog called Access Italy.....un caffe lungo in tazza grande con latte freddo a parte......per favore.


Grooving....

2 comments:

  1. Liz,
    Take me on your journey.
    Leon

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you carry bags, push me uphill, magic away soreness???

    ReplyDelete