Life after work and the trips of a lifetime

"We are judged by what we finish, not by what we start." - Anonymous

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "Woo hoo! What a ride!..attributed in this form to either Maxine Cartoon or anon

Sunday, April 18, 2010

testing the planned method for blogging in Italy

after many many tries I’ve got MS live writer up and running..thanks Lawrence and Pete and am now checking to see that it works as I’d like..ie I write my blog up daily off line and download it when I can.
so now I’m going to add a photoIMG_1967
and then join up to the internet and download…eh voila!

so it worked..the pix was added off line and it took but a nanosecond to upload it..thereby hopefully decreasing my phone/internet bill ...I got badly stung a coupla years ago and am now quite paranoid on the topic.

Now if I can find a mini mouse for my mini lap top I'll be happy...this mouse pad is diabolical and could cause me eventually to go into a towering object throwing rage.....!..hold that thought......might make a sprinter out of me after all!!!!!  LOL

2 comments:

  1. And still waiting for the Toilet Bend (bent?) to appear ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo/sign! I walked past it many times on the weekend.

    Not once did I hear the commentator call the 'front straight' by its new name, the Toilet Straight! :)

    Hope the issues with the ash cloud all blow over (so to speak) soon!

    cheers,
    Shane

    ReplyDelete