Life after work and the trips of a lifetime

"We are judged by what we finish, not by what we start." - Anonymous

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "Woo hoo! What a ride!..attributed in this form to either Maxine Cartoon or anon

Monday, April 5, 2010

Tired.

I'm so tired I couldn't get out of the house til after lunch.  Actually the rides are only part of the problem...someone sent me a text message very late last night which woke me up.  Then I couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up and fiddled around for a coupla hours, then went back to bed finally emerging at 0900.

Anyhow I went out for 2 hours...couldn't be bothered doing any more.

My bike set up is better and so I'm able to manage long hours in the saddle alot more comfortably.
Chamois creme is my new best friend.
Given time, hills are manageable going up, but steep downhills  are still scarey.
Done the "day after day after day" prac, now I've got to do the "long hill" prac.  Donna Buang here I come.
I only have to work out how to get  pix from my camera to my computer and I'll be sorted electronically....I lost yesterday's pix...dunno where they went.

No comments:

Post a Comment