Life after work and the trips of a lifetime

"We are judged by what we finish, not by what we start." - Anonymous

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "Woo hoo! What a ride!..attributed in this form to either Maxine Cartoon or anon

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Farewell the green monster

finally RIP. Going as a trade in.  This version of the Holden Commodore  was alot less user friendly for me...it had a weird front profile, unlike it's predecessor, and so I never quite knew when I'd gone too far forward when parking.  Ker- runch!, scrrrrrraaaaape! were regular front end noises.  A multi scarred beast.  And the scar in the pix?....a stupid car park pole moved just as I was reversing out.

So, the car and the van go, Phil gets a new-to-him larger engined Subaru and I get the other, boringly grey Subaru. Parking will be easier although  finding it  on my return might be an issue. I'll have to learn to travel a bit lighter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment