Life after work and the trips of a lifetime

"We are judged by what we finish, not by what we start." - Anonymous

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "Woo hoo! What a ride!..attributed in this form to either Maxine Cartoon or anon

Monday, August 23, 2010

Austria

The weather here has, so far, been really good..check out the blue sky in the pix.  However..its probably going to change in a coupla days.



this is the road 3km from the end of the road race..dead flat and dead straight.


St Johann has many, many houses just like these ones..so beautiful



the end of a Women's race




and yet another sign!

Sadly I may not be here for the races as I've just heard my husband Phil is in hospital with a broken leg.....obviously I have to shorten my holiday but am not sure by how much since this is prime travel time and there may b a problem getting my ticket changed......more anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment